Shop for a Cause at our Holiday Open House this Saturday, December 2nd, from 10-5! In addition to the many specials throughout the store, we will be donating a portion of the day’s profits to local charity The Chemo Bag. Let your holiday gifting help provide gift bags filled with items to comfort the men and women in the Lehigh Valley undergoing chemotherapy treatments.
Enjoy light refreshments and take advantage of holiday specials throughout the store including:
- Free gift with your Pandora purchase of $125 or more*- gift to be revealed on our Facebook page December 1st!
- Free gift with your Alex and Ani purchase of $78 or more*- gift to be revealed on our Facebook page December 1st!
- Free votive with purchase upstairs in Haven*
- 20% off all Freida Rothman
- 20% off Spartina 449 handbags and accessories
- Buy 1, get 1 50% off Spartina scarves
- Free bracelet with WinterLemon purchase*
- Free “Circle of Love” or “XO” charm with purchase of $100 or more in Waxing Poetic*
- Free chime with purchase of Thortiuda pendant & chain
*while supplies last
In addition to all of our promotions and sales, we will be holding four raffles for some great gifts to give (or keep for yourself!). These raffles include:
A gorgeous necklace from Indulgems made with aqua chalcedony & turquoise set in gold vermeil valued at $248.
A Lat & Lo sterling “Bethlehem, PA” coordinates necklace
A set of three black and white art prints.
And a gift basket valued at over $175!
About The Chemo Bag
Versant is a drop-off location for The Chemo Bag. You can drop off donations any time during the year. Accepted donations include:
- Warm fleecy blanket
- Knitted hat
- Travel-size first aid kit
- Sleep Masks
- Selection of notecards with pre-stamped envelopes
- Nail Files
- Puzzle Books
- Packets of instant chicken noodle soup
- Prepaid phone calling or SMS gift card
- Healthy, all-natural, organic, preservative free treats
- Crystallized ginger
- Travel-size hand sanitizer
- Travel-size hand and body creams
- Gentle toothpaste (Tom’s, Biotine, also their mouthwash)
- Colloidal oatmeal soap
- Healing lip balm
- Mints, lemon drops and gum
- Peppermint tea
- Green tea
- Ginger tea
- Travel/purse size tissue
- Bottled water
- Thick soft socks
Want to learn more about The Chemo Bag? Check out their website here: http://thechemobag.org Doing some shopping through Amazon this Christmas season? Use Amazon Smile at https://smile.amazon.com/ and select The Chemo Bag as your charity of choice, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases to The Chemo Bag! It is easy to set up, adds NO cost to your purchases, and helps to support this wonderful local organization.